published on in Popular

Grace McCallum Injury Video Is Trending On Reddit And Twitch

• The news about Grace McCallum injury video is circulating on social media as well as on the internet, but there is no source of it. 
  • Grace McCallum injury video is trending on Reddit, Instagram, Twitch, Twitter, and other social media platforms.
  • She suffered a hyperextension of her right knee, questioning her being sidelined for an indeterminate period of time.
  • The season for her may still not be over yet. McCallum at least escaped the worst-case scenario if it is.
  • Abby Paulson is looking forward to helping the Red Rocks to overcome McCallum’s knee injury. 
  • She is a four-time All-American on the beam and a two-time Pac-12 beam champion.

The news about Grace McCallum injury video is circulating on social media as well as on the internet, but there is no source of it. 

Grace McCallum injury video is trending on Reddit, Instagram, Twitch, Twitter, and other social media platforms.

It was feared that the University of Utah gymnast Grace McCallum suffered a severe season-ending knee injury at the Metroplex Challenge last weekend in Fort Worth, Texas.

She suffered a hyperextension of her right knee, questioning her being sidelined for an indeterminate period of time.

The season for her may still not be over yet. McCallum at least escaped the worst-case scenario if it is.

According to Utah Gymnastic’s medical staff, she suffered a right knee hyperextension. Utah did not confirm her return to competition, but as per Healthline, returning from “a mild to moderate sprain following a knee hyperextension injury can take 2 to 4 weeks.”

According to sources, it was also stated that, meanwhile, during this time, she is advised to stop the movement that caused injury, rest from any high-impact or high-intensity activities, and avoid any sports.

Utah also hinted that it is picking a conservative approach with Grace to ensure a safe and healthy comeback to play.

Grace said in a press release, “Once again, I had want to thank everyone for the support and nice sentiments. I will be concentrating on my recuperation and doing everything I can to return to the competition ground as soon as it is secure and beneficial for my body.”

She also mentioned her teammates and said her teammates would go out there and continue to have each other’s back no matter what happens, as was demonstrated last week.

She believes that this squad still has a lot to offer, and she is excited to see what the rest of the season holds. She also asked not to write them off just yet.

Abby Paulson is looking forward to helping the Red Rocks

Abby Paulson looks forward to helping the Red Rocks overcome McCallum’s knee injury. She is a four-time All-American on the beam and a two-time Pac-12 beam champion.

She is one of the gymnasts capable of putting up some more significant scores for the Utes.

Nowadays, Paulson is in the middle of the beam lineup and competed on the floor in the meet when Grace went down, scoring a 9.875. 

Utah has other options that can contribute more, such as freshman Makenna Smith, but Paulson’s performance is fascinating one to watch.

As her recognitions suggest, She can put prominent figures scores, but consistency has been an issue. On Monday, February 20, 2023, she recorded a season-high 9.975 on the beam.

Approaching the meet, she had two 9.875s and two 9.9s but did have a fall at Oklahoma. Paulson has ranged from 9.755s to 9.875s on the beam.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunCz0ZqanmWdmLCiuMuupGahnp%2FCs8WMr6CdnZ9isbC5wKKlmGlgYsG4tdOcn2g%3D