published on in Wiki

Scheana Shay Shook After Watching Vanderpump Rules Finale Trailer

Fans of Bravo have been anticipating the upcoming chaos for weeks. Scheana Shay claims that the sh0cking events of the show will make more than just the audience cringe.

Tom Sandoval and Raquel Leviss, stars of Vanderpump Rules, have been embroiled in a major scandal. Or, since their affair became public knowledge in early 2023, the history of entertainment in general.

Tom and his mediocre band played in Los Angeles on March 1. Ariana found out her ex-best friend had been spending over eight months sleeping with her partner of nearly a decade (IN HER BED). The VPR team hardly had time to comprehend the unexpected news before they had to get back to work.

Luckily, this means viewers can look forward to some of the most entertaining content Lisa Vanderpump’s SURvers have provided in recent memory. They appeared ready to haul Sandoval and Rachel for FILTH in the season finale sneak peek that was revealed last week.

Scheana said the VPR Finale Clip left her Trembling

In an interview with TV Deets, Scheana said that the trailer for the season finale of Pump Rules had her so nervous that she started shaking.

I was very nervous! I just wasn’t in the mood to watch it yet. When asked why she hadn’t watched the film despite seeing the trailer, Scheana said, I just was not mentally and emotionally prepared to watch that when I did see [the trailer]. That was weird because we experienced it, and it’s even crazier to watch it back now.

We were all aware that the moment the news broke, Bravo cameras went up to record the cast’s reactions. Tomorrow, we’ll be filming with most of the cast to get their thoughts on Raquel and Sandoval’s affair. An insider disclosed in March that “most everyone is shaking and completely heartbroken for Ariana.”

You can also check out the below links we have provided for you:

The Season 10 finale will include scenes sh0t immediately follow the scandal’s public unveiling. It will be quite a spectacle for Scheana to see.

This week, May 10, is the final episode of the first season. Then, I don’t know what to expect from next week because I haven’t seen any of the new material we filmed. What I filmed is known, but I haven’t seen it yet. The turnout is likely to break all previous records.

If you are interested in reading out more interesting articles then you can join us on our Twitter account.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdganxyfo6smqGdkaOubr%2FHmrBmq5ikvKx5wbJkr5membKzvNSmp2asopa2rbHRaA%3D%3D