published on in People

Jay Glazer Missing Why Did He Disappear?

People who tuned into Fox’s NFL pre-game coverage noticed that Jay Glazer was missing from the program. What could be the reason behind his disappearance? Let’s find out. 

Jason Charles, famous by his stage name Jay Glazer, is a famous American television personality and sports reporter. 

Jay Glazer is an NFL insider for Fox Sports NFL pre-game show. He started his career as a sports correspondent around 2004. 

He talks about special features, late-breaking refreshes, injury news, and different reports on his show. The show was accepted into the television Corridor of Notoriety in 2019.

The real reason behind Jay Glazer’s disappearance was covid. The sports correspondent was hit with covid. 

According to Glazer, the coronavirus hit him severely. It appeared that he was pretty pissed about being forced to stay home and miss out on his show. 

Welp, this freaking suckssssss. I got COVID and won’t be able to be with my @NFLonFOX family and all of you tomorrow. You gotta be freakin (bleeping) me!!! Got me pretty bad the last 5 days but feeling much better today

— Jay Glazer (@JayGlazer) December 10, 2022

Many people gave him good wishes and told him he would be dearly missed. 

@JayGlazer @michaelstrahan thank you so much for bringing depression and mental health to the forefront. Wish someone would have been there for my daughter. She didn't reach out for help but committed suicide. The pain is real #MentalHealthMatters #SuicidePrevention

— Rae Lynne Hiser (@RaeHiser) February 2, 2023

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunC2wLJkoKSRr7Kzecyiqqyhnpx6uLTYZpuinF2dsm6wyKyYqaiVlr9w