published on in Popular

My Hero Academia Chapter 407 Release Date, Spoiler, Raw Scan, Countdown, Recap & Latest Updates

My Hero Academia Chapter 407:- My Hero Academia is one of the most popular and acclaimed manga series in the world, with millions of fans eagerly waiting for the next chapter every week. The story follows Izuku Midoriya, a boy born without superpowers in a world where most people have them, as he strives to become the greatest hero of all time. Along the way, he faces many challenges and enemies, such as the villainous All For One and his successor Tomura Shigaraki, who seek to destroy the society of heroes and create a new world order.

The manga is currently in its final arc, which has been full of intense battles, shocking revelations, and emotional moments. The latest chapter, 406, focused on the aftermath of the war between the heroes and the villains, as well as the ongoing fight between Midoriya, Bakugo, All Might, and All For One. Fans are eager to know what will happen next in chapter 407, which is expected to be released soon. Here is everything you need to know about the upcoming chapter, including its release date, time zone, countdown, spoiler, English spoiler release date, English spoiler countdown, raw scan release date, raw scan countdown, recap of previous chapter 406, and where to read it.

Release Date for My Hero Academia Chapter 407

My Hero Academia Chapter 407 is scheduled to be released on Sunday, November 19, 2023, according to the official website of Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump magazine, which publishes the manga. The release date may vary depending on your time zone, as the magazine is based in Japan. Here are the estimated release times for different regions.

Time Zones

• Japan: Monday, November 20, 2023, at 12:00 AM JST
  • USA: Sunday, November 19, 2023, at 8:00 AM PST, 10:00 AM CST, 11:00 AM EST
  • Europe: Sunday, November 19, 2023, at 4:00 PM GMT, 5:00 PM CET
  • India: Sunday, November 19, 2023, at 9:30 PM IST
  • Australia: Monday, November 20, 2023, at 1:00 AM AEST

Countdown

As of November 14, 2023, there are only five days left until the release of My Hero Academia Chapter 407. You can check the exact countdown for your time zone on this website.

Timer expired

Spoiler Alert!

A spoiler is a piece of information that reveals some plot details or events that have not yet been officially released. Spoilers are usually leaked by sources who have access to the raw scans or the original Japanese version of the manga before it is translated and published online. Spoilers can be found on various websites, forums, social media platforms, and blogs, but they are not always accurate or reliable. Some fans enjoy reading spoilers to get a glimpse of what will happen next, while others prefer to avoid them to enjoy the surprise and suspense.

The spoiler for My Hero Academia Chapter 407 has not been released yet as of November 14, 2023, but it is expected to be available on November 16, 2023, according to Amazfeed. The spoiler will likely contain a summary or a few images of the chapter, revealing some key events or dialogues. The spoiler will be posted on various platforms, such as Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and more. You can also check this website for the latest spoiler updates.

Read Also:- My Hero Academia Chapter 406 Spoiler

English Spoiler Release Date

An English spoiler is a spoiler that has been translated from Japanese to English by fans or unofficial sources. English spoilers are usually released a few hours or a day after the original spoiler, depending on the availability and quality of the translation. English spoilers are more accessible and understandable for fans who do not speak or read Japanese, but they may also contain errors or inaccuracies.

The English spoiler for My Hero Academia Chapter 407 is expected to be released on November 16, 2023, according to Amazfeed. The English spoiler will likely contain a more detailed summary or a full script of the chapter, as well as some translated images. The English spoiler will be posted on various platforms, such as Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and more. You can also check this website for the latest English spoiler updates.

English Spoiler Countdown

As of November 14, 2023, there are only three days left until the release of the English spoiler for My Hero Academia Chapter 407. You can check the exact countdown for your time zone on this website.

Timer expired

Raw Scan Release Date

A raw scan is an image or a PDF file of the original Japanese version of the manga before it is translated and published online. Raw scans are usually obtained by scanning or photographing the physical copies of the magazine or the manga volumes, or by hacking or leaking the digital copies of the official website or app. Raw scans are often low-quality, blurry, or watermarked, and they may also be incomplete or missing some pages. Raw scans are mainly used by fans or unofficial sources to translate the manga into other languages, or by fans who want to read the manga as soon as possible, even if they do not understand Japanese.

The raw scan for My Hero Academia Chapter 407 is expected to be released on November 16, 2023, according to Amazfeed. The raw scan will likely contain the full chapter in Japanese, with all the images and text. The raw scan will be posted on various platforms, such as Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and more. You can also check this website for the latest raw scan updates.

Raw Scan Countdown

As of November 14, 2023, there are only two days left until the release of the raw scan for My Hero Academia Chapter 407. You can check the exact countdown for your time zone on this website.

Timer expired

Recap of Previous Chapter 406

The previous chapter, 406, titled “Understand Your Quirk”, was released on November 12, 2023. The chapter showed the aftermath of the war between the heroes and the villains, as well as the ongoing fight between Midoriya, Bakugo, All Might, and All For One. Here is a brief recap of what happened in the chapter:

The chapter began with a flashback of Bakugo’s childhood, where he was praised and admired by everyone for his powerful quirk, Explosion. He was also shown to be a fan of All Might, the number one hero, and to have a rivalry with Midoriya, who was quirkless at the time.

The flashback then shifted to the present, where Bakugo was fighting alongside All Might against All For One, who had taken over Shigaraki’s body. Bakugo displayed a new level of speed and agility, thanks to his improved control over his quirk.

He managed to dodge All For One’s attacks and rescue All Might from his grasp. He also revealed that he had learned the true nature of his quirk, which was not just to create explosions, but to store and release kinetic energy from his sweat glands. He explained that he had been training his quirk under the guidance of Best Jeanist, the number three hero, who had survived his apparent death at the hands of All For One.

The chapter then showed the scene of the battle between Midoriya and Shigaraki/All For One, which was taking place in an abandoned city. Midoriya was using his multiple quirks, such as Blackwhip, Float, Danger Sense, and Fa Jin, to fight against Shigaraki/All For One, who was using his stolen quirks, such as Decay, Air Cannon, Search, and Radio Waves.

The two were evenly matched, exchanging blows and words, as they tried to overpower each other. Midoriya was determined to stop Shigaraki/All For One from destroying the world and hurting his friends, while Shigaraki/All For One was determined to take Midoriya’s quirk, One For All, and fulfill his twisted vision of freedom.

The chapter ended with a cliffhanger, as Shigaraki/All For One unleashed a massive blast of air at Midoriya, who was caught off guard and unable to dodge. The blast was so powerful that it created a shockwave that reached the location where Bakugo, All Might, and All For One were fighting. Bakugo and All Might were shocked and worried to see the blast, while All For One smirked and declared that he had won.

Where to Read

You can read My Hero Academia Chapter 407 online on the official websites or apps of Viz Media, Shueisha’s Manga Plus, and Shonen Jump Plus. These are the authorized and legal sources to read the manga, and they also support the creators and the industry. You can read the latest three chapters for free on these platforms, or you can subscribe to their premium services for a monthly fee of $1 million.

See Also:- My Hero Academia Chapter MHA 405 Spoiler

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGikmqaXlnyuxYyhnKunXZaworDEpqCaZZOdrrHAxKtkbWhnZA%3D%3D