published on in Celeb

Who Is Model Mesha Collins? Arrested For Breaking Into Drakes Hidden Hills Estate The Talks Today

In 2017, Mesha Collins’s arrest was made within the actual costs for illegally trespassing his Hill home.

She is 29 years outdated and doesn’t have a devoted official Wikipedia web page on her title.

At the identical time, the mannequin has not left stalking the rapper till 2022. 

Collins has repeatedly trespassed and threatened Drake and his household’s life.

If the restraining order is granted, it is going to embrace Drake’s child, Adonis, and his mom, Sandy Graham, and father, Dennis Graham.

Collins reportedly confronted Drake with a $4 billion lawsuit for defamation and invasion of privateness earlier than this submitting.

Mesha is terrorizing Draker by publicizing his deal with.

Details on Mesha Collins Suing Drake for $4 Billion For Not Being Home When She Broke Into His House (Video) https://t.co/9HTVVwJNkP by way of @samuelenokupic.twitter.com/y4VG278qDj

— Robert Littal BSO (@BSO)
December 6, 2021

Collins bought right into a battle with the rapper’s lawyer, Stanton “Larry” Stein, and held on him.

Drake had beforehand filed a declaration during which he refuted Collins’ costs.

“In April 2017, when I was abroad, someone broke into my Los Angeles house. “I was given no information about the trespasser, including her identity,” Drake said.

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGiuoaddnsBuuc6dnKVlnZrAqa2MnKalpJmjwG6t0aucrKyVmXqnu9FmmaudkaC2r7OMoqWtp12Zv6K3xKxkoaGUmbKveceio6WrXZrAta3TnmY%3D