published on in Wiki

Facepalm memes collected for you to share

Facepalm memes

Ever since the origin of internet memes in the late 2000s, people have started using memes to express their ideas, behaviors, and emotions. Today, there is an abundance of memes related to several topics on the Internet, including facepalm memes.

For those unaware, a facepalm is an act in which one places their hand in their face after witnessing somebody do something embarrassing or stupid. We have all facepalmed at someone or something at least once in our lives. Hence, we are sure that these Facepalm memes will bring a smile to your face.

Scroll below for our top picks of the finest Facepalm memes on the Internet. We are sure you won’t be disappointed.

We’d like to change his name to Stupid legally. Is it possible?

Are you bored of regular facepalms? Why not try tactical facepalms for a change?

Check out 30+ Excited memes to capture your excitement.

We have facepalmed many times before. However, we have never facepalmed so hard ever in our lives.

I did not sign up to see this. Can I get a refund?

This one made us facepalm. However, it also made us roll over the floor laughing. This one is way too hilarious.

Is this really where humanity is headed? We’ve never been so disappointed before.

What’s better than us mere mortals facepalming? Obama facepalming, for sure!

We have collected Funniest Freaky memes just for your entertainment.

Do you love facepalm memes? Well, then we have got just the perfect product for you!

Americans really want to stand out in every single thing. However, they don’t know how hard we are facepalming at some of their very questionable actions and choices. Sorry Americans!

We have all been in a situation like this before. Isn’t this the most relatable meme ever?

This one takes the award for the best facepalm meme ever. No arguments!

I don’t think Matthew will ever understand. So let’s just facepalm and stop trying to educate the moron.

Explore Confused Memes that are trending right now.

Haven’t we all been in a situation like this before? Isn’t it the worst?

Some people really are way too stupid. Their stupidity really makes us facepalm hard.

If one facepalm is not enough, go for a double facepalm. Two is always better than one.

Yes, it does! It totally does!

Don’t know the meaning of facepalm? Here you go! This will clear all your doubts.

Here are Cute & funny Bird memes ideas taken from the Internet.

Jesus really must be facepalming after seeing this. We know we are.

Yup, this is our exact reaction right now. We are not even kidding.

We all know a teacher like this. However, we suggest you not ever share this meme with them. They won’t be too pleased.

If your cat is facepalming, then it really must be something way too stupid. This is crossing all heights of stupidity.

There aren’t many things that embarrass me. However, seeing my old Facebook posts makes me facepalm and cringe simultaneously.

Check out Facebook memes on the Internet collected for you.

Yup, it is bad. In fact, it’s the worst.

This one will always make us laugh out loud. We bet you laughed as well.

Have you ever done a peek-a-boo facepalm? We definitely have!

If Godzilla is facepalming at you, you must have done something embarrassingly stupid. No arguments about that!

Have a look at Funny work memes to help you forget your 9-5 struggle.

Isn’t it the worst? We indeed hate such spam comments.

What do you do when a facepalm isn’t enough? You headdesk!

This one is way too funny. Make sure you share this with your friends to make them laugh aloud.

Homer Simpson gets us! That’s why he is our favorite.

Do you want to let someone know that they have done something very stupid? Send them this meme!

Do you love Dragon Ball Z? Then, you will surely love this meme!

Also, check out DnD Memes available on the Internet.

Not having a very good day? This one will surely cheer you up!

What did we just see? Can we somehow unsee this?

We have all done this, haven’t we?

You should facepalm. It’s always superior to laughing.

Here are 40+ hilarious and wicked WikiHow memes you must see.

If you ever need our help to facepalm, we are there for you! A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Triple facepalm beats all facepalms. You definitely can’t top that!

Oops! It seems like there is something to top a triple facepalm after all.

Sometimes you don’t actually need to do a facepalm to tell someone that they have done something stupid. Your eyes are enough to do the talking.

Now, this is way too funny. We saved the best one for last!

Visit https://celebcritics.com/funny-memes/ for the ocean of memes.

ncG1vNJzZmiblaGyo6%2FRoquim6NjsLC5jp%2BYnJ2glrmuecyepJ6rXw%3D%3D