published on in Wiki

Meet Capella Graham and Joey Graham

Superstar Billy Graham was one of the most influential and charismatic wrestlers of all time. He revolutionized the sport with his muscular physique, colorful outfits, and trash-talking interviews. He was a three-time world champion and a WWE Hall of Famer. He died on May 18, 2023, at the age of 79, after a long battle with various health issues.

But behind his larger-than-life persona, Graham was also a loving father to his two children: Joey Graham and Capella Graham. He had them with his first wife, Madelyn Miluse, whom he married in 1971 and divorced in 1978. Here is what you need to know about Superstar Billy Graham’s children and their lives.

Capella Graham: The Daughter Who Pursued Her Dreams

Capella Graham was born on June 8, 1972, as the eldest child of Superstar Billy Graham and Madelyn Miluse. She grew up watching her father perform in the ring and admired his charisma and talent. She also shared his love for music and art.

Capella Graham pursued her dreams of becoming a singer-songwriter and a painter. She studied at the Berklee College of Music in Boston and released several albums under her stage name, Cappi. She also exhibited her paintings at various galleries and festivals.

Capella Graham said that she was inspired by her father’s creativity and courage. She said that he taught her to be authentic and expressive in her work. She also said that he was a supportive and caring dad who always encouraged her to follow her heart.

Joey Graham: The Son Who Overcame Health Challenges

Joey Graham was born on March 18, 1975, with double pneumonia and an enlarged heart. He spent the first six weeks of his life in intensive care and had to undergo several surgeries. His father revealed his son’s health struggles in his autobiography, Tangled Ropes.

Despite his difficult start, Joey Graham grew up to be a healthy and happy young man. He inherited his father’s passion for wrestling and bodybuilding and followed in his footsteps. He trained with legendary wrestlers like Ric Flair and Dusty Rhodes and competed in several independent promotions.

Joey Graham also became a personal trainer and a fitness model. He appeared on the cover of Muscle & Fitness magazine in 2002, along with his father. He said that he was proud of his dad’s legacy and wanted to honor him with his own achievements.

READ ALSO:- Who is Superstar Billy Graham’s Ex-Wife? Meet Debra Mitchum

Superstar Billy Graham’s Children: A Tribute to Their Father

Superstar Billy Graham’s children were devastated by his death but also grateful for his life. They paid tribute to him on social media and thanked him for being their hero and mentor.

Joey Graham posted a photo of him hugging his father on Instagram and wrote:

“You were my best friend, my teacher, my inspiration, my everything. You gave me so much love and wisdom that I will cherish forever. You were the greatest wrestler of all time, but more importantly, you were the greatest father of all time. I love you dad, rest in peace.”

Capella Graham also shared a photo of her with her father on Facebook and wrote:

“You were my rock, my angel, my soulmate, my everything. You gave me so much joy and beauty that I will treasure forever. You were the most amazing artist of all time, but more importantly, you were the most amazing father of all time. I love you dad, rest in peace.”

Superstar Billy Graham’s children are a testament to his legacy and impact. They are proud of their father’s accomplishments and continue to honor him with their own passions and talents. They are also close to each other and their stepmother, Valerie Coleman, whom their father married in 1982.

Superstar Billy Graham may be gone, but he lives on through his children and his fans.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZMC2vMSrqq2ZomKvqrjLsmSgqpGdrq55wqGgpZyimrtur8CpnKWkkWK0s63HmqRmop%2Baxm6z0ZqfmqVf