published on in Latest

Who is Lala Kent? Wiki, Biography, Net worth, Husband, Boyfriend, Family, Ethnicity, Age & Height

Lala Kent (Real Name: ‘Lauren Burningham‘, born 2 September 1990, Age: 31 Years) is a famous American actress, model, social media influencer, businesswoman, television personality, author, and entrepreneur from Salt Lake City, Utah, United States. She is well-known in the industry as the cast member of famous reality TV shows Vanderpump Rules. As per IMDb, she is a part of the show since 2015. Apart from this, Lala is also a talented actress and model. Lala has appeared in lots of TV series.

She came to the spotlight after playing the role of Billie Jean in the movie Out of Death. As per her LinkedIn profile, Kent is also the founder of a brand called Give Them Lala. She launched her brand in 2017. At present, she is the owner of Give Them Lala Skin, Give Them Lala Beauty, and Give Them Lala Pod. Being a podcaster, she hosts her show Give Them Lala Pod along with many famous personalities.

Let me tell you that, Lala is also well-known in the country as the former partner of famous film producer Randall Emmett. They got separated in November 2021. In January 2022, Lala become the part of media controversy after saying on her podcast that she does not miss having sex with her ex-fiancé, Randall Emmett. In this article, we talk about Lala Kent’s biography, wiki, age, boyfriend, career, husband, family, parents, net worth, height, movies, and facts.

Who is Lala Kent?

Vanderpump Rules star, Lala Kent is a famous TV personality. Her IMDb profile reveals that she started working in the industry in 2009. She has also appeared in lots of television series. Apart from this, Lala is also a founder and owner of a famous beauty brand called Give Them Lala Beauty and Give Them Lala Skin.

She provides a variety of cosmetic & skincare products through her brand. Apart from this, Kent is also a podcaster and hosts a podcast show named Give Them Lala Pod. Apart from this, she is also an author and published her book titled Give Them Lala on 4th May 2021. Today, she is a famous personality.

Lala Kent Biography (Age, Birthday & Education)

Biodata:-This beautiful TV personality, Lala Kent was born to her parents on Sunday, September 2, 1990, in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States. The religion of Lala is Christian. As per the sources, her real birth name is Lauren Burningham or Lauren Elyse Burningham.

She is also famous in the country as Lauryn Kent. This lady cuts her birthday cake on the 2nd of every September. She is a multitalented lady. According to the sources, Lala completed her basic education at a local private school.

After that, she joined a reputed university for her graduation. Later, she started working in the entertainment industry. At present, Lala Kent is known as one of the famous TV personalities in the US.

Lala Kent Wiki / Bio (Real Name, Birthday & Trivia)

Full Real NameLauren Elyse Burningham.
Famous Names1. Lala Kent.
2. Lauryn Kent.
Date of BirthSeptember 2, 1990 (Sunday).
Age (as of 2021)31 years old.
Place of BirthSalt Lake City, Utah, United States.
Current ResidenceLos Angeles, California, United States.
ProfessionFashion Model, Social Media Influencer, Businesswoman, Television Personality, and Entrepreneur.
Net worthUSD 6-7 Million (approx.).
NationalityAmerican. 
ReligionChristianity. 
EthnicityMixed.
Zodiac SignVirgo.
EducationGraduate.
School/CollegeReputed University.

Lala Kent Family (Ethnicity & Nationality)

Lala Kent Wiki – After seeing Lala’s Instagram profile, we found that she is the eldest child of her parents. Lala is the lovable child of her dad. That’s why she uses her dad’s name as her surname. According to the sources, her father Kent Burningham was a businessman, who died on April 23, 2018. Her mother’s name is Lisa Burningham.

She loves to spend time with her family. Lala shared lots of photos with her parents on her social media. According to the sources, Lala has a younger brother in the family. However, the name of her brother is not available. Kent shared an old photo of her parents on their anniversary and said:-

Happy anniversary to my beautiful mama and my sweet dad. They would have been married for 32 years today. To grow up in a home with such love was a blessing. I’m forever grateful for the relationship I witnessed between my mom and my dad. Thank you, mama and dad. You’d have to live in my heart to know how much I love you, which my dad now does ♥️😇”

Lala Kent Father, Mother, Sister & Brother

FatherKent Burningham (died in 2018).
MotherLisa Burningham.
BrotherShe has a younger brother.
SisterNot Known.

Lala Kent Husband, Boyfriend & Personal Life

According to the media sources, Lala Kent is well-known in the country as the former partner of Randall Emmett. Let me tell you that, Randall is a famous American film and television producer. He also serves the position of a co-founder of Emmett/Furla/Oasis Films.

According to the reports, Randall and Lala met for the first time at SUR restaurant. During their first meet, Lala was on the first season of Vanderpump Rules. After that, they started dating each other. Lala and Randall got engaged, after dating for some time.

According to Wikipedia, before dating Lala, Randall was the husband of Ambyr Childers from 2009 to 2017. In the year 2021, Lala came to know that, Emmett is cheating on her. After that, Lala got separated from Randall in November 2021. According to the reports, Lala Kent also dated actor James Kennedy in 2016. However, the current relationship status of Lala is not available.

Lala Kent’s Children (Son & Daughter)

According to her IG profile, Lala Kent is a proud mother of a beautiful daughter. She gave birth to her daughter named Ocean Kent Emmett on March 15, 2021. Let me tell you that Ocean is the third child of Randall Emmett.

After separation, Ocean Kent is living with her Lala. According to the reports, Lala also made a separate IG account for her daughter (@givethemlalababy), which has over 52.9K followers.

Lala Kent Previous Relationships & Affairs

Marital StatusUnmarried.
Relationship StatusSingle.
Current BoyfriendWill Update.
HusbandNot Known.
Ex-FiancéRandall Emmett.
Previous RelationshipsJames Kennedy.
ChildrenSon: None.
Daughter: Ocean Kent Emmett (b. March 15, 2021).

Lala Kent Height, Weight & Body Statistics

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 7″
In Meters: 1.7 m
In Centimetres: 170 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 58 kg
In Pounds: 128 lbs
Eye ColorBlue.
Hair ColorBlonde.
Body Measurements34-25-36 inches.
Plastic SurgeryNot Known.
Shoe Size6 US.
PiercingEars.

Lala Kent’s Movies, Television Shows & Career

According to the media sources, started her profession in the acting industry. In the year 2009, she got selected for the role of Lauryn in the film named Reflections in the Mud.

After that, Kent made her appearance in various movies. Lala rose to fame after becoming the cast of a famous reality TV show named Vanderpump Rules in 2015.

At present, she is a permanent cast of this series. Moreover, Lala has also worked on various other movies like Hard Kill, The Estate, Out of Death, and others. She also made her self appearances in various television shows.

See AlsoAmbyr Childers Biography, Wiki, Net worth, Facts & News

Lala Kent Filmography

YearMovies & TV SeriesRole
2009Reflections in the MudLauryn.
2013Shaun Canon: I’ll Always Be YoungThe Woman.
2014The MentorMichelle.
2014One-ShotSarah Matthews.
2015-2022Vanderpump RulesSelf.
2018The Row RileyCole.
2019Ex-HousewifeLala.
2019Trauma CenterRenee.
2020The EstateCaitlin.
2021American Traitor: The Trial of Axis SallyElva.
2021Out of DeathBillie Jean.

Lala Kent’s Brand – Give Them Lala

According to media sources, Lala Kent is a successful businesswoman. She founded her own fashion brand called Give Them Lala in the year 2017. Through her brand, she provides different beauty products under the name Give Them Lala Beauty and Give Them Lala Skin.

Not only this, but she also runs her own official website. According to the sources, Lauren also hosts a podcast show called Give Them Lala Pod. She also made separate social media handles for her fashion brand Give Them Lala.

Lala Kent Net worth, House & Lifestyle

According to the reports, Lala Kent makes a good income from her acting profession. Other than this, Lala also earns money from her fashion brand. At present, she lives in a luxurious villa in Los Angeles, California.

Her luxury house is furnished with expensive interiors. Apart from this, Lala is the owner of different luxury cars. She has also a collection of jewelry. According to an estimate, Lala’s net worth is around $6-7 million USD (approx.).

Read Also: Who is Dare Taylor? Wiki, Biography, Net worth, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Ethnicity & Facts

8 Facts You Should Know About Lala Kent

• According to the reports, Lala holds French, Brazilian, English, and Scottish descent.
  • She invites famous American stars to her podcast show.
  • Kent also endorsed various fashion brands via social media.
  • Lala made her IG debut on 27th July 2017.
  • She has attended various awards functions and events.
  • Lala inked some tattoos on her hands.
  • As per the sources, she published her first book titled Give Them Lala on 4th May 2021.
  • Lala also promotes her brand through her social media handles.

FAQ of Lala Kent

• Who is Lala Kent?

She is a famous actress, television personality, brand builder, social media influencer, and podcaster.

• What is Lala Kent’s net worth?

$6-7 million USD (approx.).

• Who is Lala Kent’s boyfriend or husband?

She was in a relationship with film producer Randall Emmett.

• How old is Lala Kent?

She is around 31 years old (as of 2021).

• Why Lala Kent is famous?

As a cast member of the TV series Vanderpump Rules.

• What is Lala Kent’s real name?

Lauren Burningham.

• https://youtu.be/SZeQmJ09Zgs

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLmiuMBmop6mpGQ%3D