published on in People

Who is Vini Raman? Wiki, Biography, Age, Husband, Family, Height, Profession, Nationality & More

Vini Raman (Born on 3rd March 1993, age: 26 years) is a public figure who got famous in the media due to Australian cricket Glenn Maxwell. She has been many times seen with Maxwell at different cricket events. And now in February 2022 the news that is made stunned many Indian, as well as Australian people, is related to the marriage of Vini and Glenn. Yes, your favorite cricket is soon going to marry his Indian ethnic girlfriend Miss, Vini.

The news is trending because the marriage card of this couple printed in the Tamil language has got viral over the Internet. And many cricket fans are getting keen to know about his wife. So we are here to disclose all the related facts of Glenn and Vini along sharing about Vine’s early life., So keep reading.

Vini Raman’s Biography, (Early Life, School & Education)

Vini Raman is a cute girl of Indian origin but actually born in Melbourne Australia. She has been living in Australia since her birth as her parents settled there earlier in the ’90s. She has spent her complete life learning about Indian rituals along understanding the community of Australians.

She has grown and studied only in Australia. Through her Instagram profile, we have found that she has completed her schooling and college education in Australia. She has got her degree in medical science from Mentone Girls Secondary College. She after getting her degree in sceince started practicing as a Pharmacist in Melbourne.

About Glenn Maxwell’s Wife – Vini Raman Wiki/Bio

Full Real NameVini Raman
NicknameVini
Popular forHer fiance Glenn Maxwell Australian Cricketer
LanguageEnglish, Hindi, Tamil
Zodiac SignPisces
NationalityAustralian
CasteBrahmin
Net worthNot Known
Alma MaterMentone Girls Secondary College
School NameMentone Girls Secondary College
EducationGraduate with Bachelor degree in Science
Age (as of 2022)26 years old.
ProfessionPharmacist
Date of Birth3rd March 1993 (Wednesday)
Place of BirthMelbourne
Current ResidenceMelbourne

Vini Raman Family (Nationality & Caste)

The details related to Vini Family are less available as she has not reviled about her parents working. Her father’s name is Venkat Raman and her mother’s name is Vijayalakshmi Raman. Her family originally hails from Vellore, Tamil Naidu.

But she has shared more about her sisters. Her sister’s name is Madhu Raman and she is older than Vini. Madhu was born in India and after her birth, her father moves got settled in Australia. Her sister is a trained nurse working in Hospital in Melbourne.

Other than this she has shared a picture of her with her sister’s cute little daughter who is right now only one year old. Vini has also shared a picture of her from her sister’s wedding in Melbourne.

Vini Raman’s Mother, Father’s Name, Brother & Sister

NationalityAustralian
CasteBrahmin
ReligionHinduism
FatherMr. Venkat Raman
MotherMrs. Vijayalakshmi Raman.
SisterMadhu Raman
BrotherNone
HusbandGlenn Maxwell

Vini Raman Age, Birthday & Zodiac Sign

Birthday3rd March 1993 (Wednesday)
Zodiac SignPisces
Age26 years

Vini Raman Height, Weight & Physical Appearance

Hair ColorBlack
Hair LengthLong
Eye ColorBlack
Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 3″
In Meters: 1.60 m
In Centimetres: 160 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 50 kg
In Pounds: 110 lbs.
Distinctive FeaturesCute Smile
PiercingYes In ears
Body MeasurementsBreast-34 Waist-26, Hips-34
Plastic SurgeryNo.
TattoosNo
Shoe Size6 US (5 UK).

Vini Raman Career & Profession

Vini Raman just after completing her studies in medical science started practicing as a Pharmacist. She has stated on her Instagram bio that she is a trained Pharmacist but she has not revealed for which company she is currently working. Other than this her fiancé had a great career in International Cricket. Earlier Glenn has helped his Australian cricket team to win their Fifth world cup in 2015.

But in 2019 Vini’s boyfriend announced that he is taking a break from cricket due to mental issues but later he continued playing and still there representing his Australian team.

Vini Raman Marriage with Australian Cricketer Glenn Maxwell

On February 12 a post is shared by the actress, activist lawyer, and writer Mrs. Kasturi Shankar on her Twitter. It was related to the marriage of Vini Raman and her fiancé Glenn Maxwell. Kasturi Shankar shared the picture of Vini and Glenn’s marriage invitation card.

She tweeted this picture along with writing that they both are going to marry by the traditional Tamil Muhurta Patrika. She along this shared that will they both marry get married with Indian Tamil traditions or they will follow Christian Ritual to get married.

Their wedding invitation card is printed in Tamil language and it stated that the daughter of Venkat Raman and Vijayalakshmi Raman will be getting married to Glenn Maxwell on 27th March 2020 at Vogue Ball Room, Melbourne, Australia.

It is also written that Maxwell is the son-in-law of Tamil Nadu and the couple will get married in a Hindu Ritual ceremony in Australia.

https://twitter.com/vini_raman/status/1469977521487691778?s=20

Vini Raman and Maxwell love story

The story of Maxwell and Vini starts in 2013 after they both met at a Melbourne Stars, BBCL team event and started dating each other.

Maxwell has once stated on Ordinarily Speaking Podcast with Neroli Meadows and has revealed how he proposed Vini for engagement. He said that all his plans to propose Raman didn’t succeed but somehow he managed to pop the question in front of her to get married to him.

He shared at that time pf proposing he was more nervous than playing his world cup finals.

Maxwell planned to propose to Raman in a park, but, “we went for a walk and everything felt so wrong,” he said. “I was so confident in my head about what I was going to do and it all went to s*** basically,” he goes on to add. “Will Pucovski drives past, honking his horn and waving and I thought, ‘Well that’s ruined Plan C’. I was rattled at that stage,” Maxwell said.

Maxell then decided to take Raman to a nearby public park. There were still kids around and people walking their dogs and as I turned around I saw Vini start to walk the wrong direction. I feel like I pinpointed on Google Maps exactly where I wanted her to meet me, so I was a bit annoyed and then told her to come back the other way.

I sort of pointed her away by saying there might be a cafe over there and she sort of turned away and I got straight down on one knee. But as I got down, she still had her phone in her hand and she must have panicked and pushed a button because she started calling me. So, my phone is vibrating in my pocket like mad. And I’m sitting there with a ring in my hand shaking anyway. And she started crying, and I was like, I’m not taking this phone call. What is going on here? So she ended up leaving a seven-minute voice mail and it was the entire engagement chat. “I’ve still got that on my phone. So that’s pretty cool that we’ve still got that engagement memory.”

Vini Raman Husband, Boyfriend Name, Marriage & Relationships

Already aware of the fact that Vini’s fiancé is Glenn Maxwell the International Cricket player from Australia. She and Glenn are dating each other since 2013. They both have not shared where and how they met but Vini was first spotted with Glenn in a cricket event in 2017.

After it, both got engaged in 2020 during the Covid-19 pandemic. Vini has shared on her Instagram on 21 February 2020 that she got engaged with Glenn. And now they are going to marry on 27th March 2022. Soon we will see their marriage pictures over their social media accounts.

Vini Raman Children, Affairs & Personal Life

Relationship StatusEngaged
Marital StatusEngaged
Ex-husband NameGlenn Maxwell
Spouse NameGlenn Maxwell
ChildrenSon-None
Daughter-None
Boyfriend’s NameGlenn Maxwell
Best Friend NameName Not Known

Vini Raman and Glenn Maxwell Wedding Card

Vini Raman Net Worth, Income Source & Salary

The income detail of Vini is not available anywhere as she is simply working as a Pharmacist and not running any business. She must be getting a monthly salary from her this work.

But her boyfriend’s net worth is too high. He gets millions of dollars for playing at one International match for his Australian Cricket team. Her boyfriend is having an estimated net worth of $20 million USD.

12 Interesting Facts about Vini Raman

• She loves to play with her elder sister’s daughter.
  • She loves to play golf and go out with Glenn to play in their free time.
  • Vini loves to do swimming.
  • She keeps on posting her mirror selfies on her Instagram.
  • She loves to have to get Mehndi’s design work done on her hands.
  • She is having 101k followers over Instagram.
  • Her boyfriend is listed on Wikipedia.
  • She recently wished her fiance his birthday by sharing a picture of them over Instagram.
  • She loves to wear Indian bridal Lehngas.
  • Vini is a cold Coffee lover.
  • She loves cakes, Burgers, and French fries.
  • She intakes lots of juice and fresh fruit in her diet.
  • Vini Raman Wikipedia / Instagram / Twitter

Frequently Asked Questions

Who is Vini Raman?

Vini is the fiancée of Australian International Cricket player Glenn Maxwell.

How tall is Vini Raman?

Miss, Vini seems to be 5 feet and 7 inches tall.

What is the Zodiac sign of Vini Raman?

Her zodiac sign is Pisces.

How old is Vini Raman?

Miss. Vini is passing from her 6th year of age.

When was Vini Raman born?

She was born on 3rd March 1993.

How much Net worth does Vini Raman have?

She has not revealed anything related to her assets and bank balance anywhere.

Is Vini Raman Indian?

Yes, Vini is Indian and was born in Australia to her Indian parents.

is Vini Raman Tamil?

Vini’s family is having a background from Tamil.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZMOqushmqZqlkaN8