published on in People

The Dangers in My Heart Season 2 Release Date, Plot, Cast, Trailer, Where to Watch & News for Anime

The Dangers in My Heart Season 2:- Are you ready for a more romantic comedy with a dark twist? If you enjoyed the first season of The Dangers in My Heart, you will be thrilled to know that the second season is coming soon. The anime adaptation of Norio Sakurai’s manga of the same name has won the hearts of many fans with its quirky characters and hilarious situations.

The story follows Kyotaro Ichikawa, a seemingly normal middle school student who secretly harbors murderous fantasies, especially towards the most popular girl in his class, Anna Yamada. However, as he gets to know her better, he realizes that she is not as normal as she seems, and he starts to develop genuine feelings for her. How will their relationship progress in the second season? Will Kyotaro overcome his dark impulses? Will Anna accept him for who he is? Here is everything you need to know about The Dangers in My Heart Season 2.

The Dangers in My Heart Season 2 Season 2

The Dangers in My Heart Season 2 is scheduled to premiere in January 2024, on TV Asahi’s NUMAnimation timeslot at 25:30 (effectively January 8, 2024). The time zone is Japan Standard Time (JST), which is UTC+9.

The anime will also air on BS Asahi from January 13, 2024, and CS TV Asahi Channel 1 from January 21, 2024. For international viewers, the anime will be available for streaming on various platforms, such as HIDIVE, Peppermint Anime, ANIPLUS, Aniplus-Asia, Ani-One, and Prime Video. The exact release dates and times for each region will be announced soon.

The Dangers in My Heart Season 2 Spoiler

If you don’t want to be spoiled, you might want to skip this section. The Dangers in My Heart Season 2 will continue the story of Kyotaro and Anna, as they explore their feelings for each other and face new challenges.

The second season will introduce new characters, such as Anna’s childhood friend, Ryohei, who has a crush on her, and Kyotaro’s sister, Yui, who is obsessed with him. The second season will also delve deeper into the backgrounds and personalities of the main characters, revealing their secrets and motivations. The second season will also feature more comedy, drama, and romance, as Kyotaro and Anna deal with their classmates, families, and rivals.

What are the storylines of this anime?

The Dangers in My Heart is a romantic comedy with a dark twist. The anime is based on the manga of the same name by Norio Sakurai, which began serialization in March 2018. The manga has 11 volumes as of November 2023, and is still ongoing. The first season of the anime covered the first four volumes of the manga, and the second season is expected to cover the next four volumes.

The story revolves around Kyotaro Ichikawa, a middle school student who has a twisted mind. He often imagines killing other people, especially the most popular girl in his class, Anna Yamada. However, he is actually a kind and gentle person, who is afraid of hurting anyone. One day, he accidentally bumps into Anna, and she invites him to join her in the library. There, he discovers that she is not as perfect as she seems.

She is actually a weird and eccentric girl, who likes to collect strange things, such as animal bones, insects, and knives. She also has a keen interest in Kyotaro, and wants to know more about him. As they spend more time together, Kyotaro realizes that he likes Anna for who she is, and not for his fantasies. He also learns to control his dark impulses, and to open up to others. Anna, on the other hand, also develops genuine feelings for Kyotaro, and accepts him for who he is. She also learns to be more sociable, and to make friends with other people.

Ending Explanation of Season 1

The first season of the anime ended with Kyotaro and Anna going on a date to an amusement park. There, they had fun and shared their first kiss. However, they were interrupted by Ryohei, Anna’s childhood friend, who confessed his love to her. Kyotaro was shocked and jealous, and Anna was confused and embarrassed.

The second season of the anime will show how Kyotaro and Anna will deal with this situation, and how their relationship will evolve. The second season will also show how Kyotaro and Anna will interact with their families, especially Kyotaro’s sister, Yui, who is obsessed with him. The second season will also introduce new characters, such as Kyotaro’s friends, Anna’s rivals, and other students who have their own secrets and problems.

The second season of the anime will likely end with Kyotaro and Anna becoming a couple, and overcoming their obstacles. They will also grow as individuals, and as friends with other people. The second season will also resolve some of the mysteries and questions that were left unanswered in the first season, such as why Kyotaro has murderous fantasies, what is Anna’s past, and what is the meaning of the title, The Dangers in My Heart.

Ratings and Reviews

The Dangers in My Heart Season 1 received positive reviews from critics and fans alike. The anime was praised for its unique and refreshing take on the romantic comedy genre, as well as its charming and relatable characters, witty and hilarious dialogue, and heartwarming and touching moments.

The anime also received high ratings from various sources, such as MyAnimeList, Anime News Network, and IMDb. The anime also won several awards, such as the Best Romantic Comedy Anime of 2023, and the Best Couple Award for Kyotaro and Anna. The anime received 7.9/10 ratings on IMDb and 8.23/10 on MyAnimeList.

Expectations from The Dangers in My Heart Season 2

The expectations for the second season of the anime are high, as fans are eager to see more of Kyotaro and Anna’s story, and to meet the new characters. The second season of the anime is expected to deliver the same quality and charm as the first season, and to satisfy the fans’ demands. The second season of the anime is also expected to attract new viewers, who are looking for a different and enjoyable anime experience.

See Also:- The Dangers in My Heart Chapter 133 Raw Scan

Cast and Characters

The cast and characters of The Dangers in My Heart Season 2 are as follows:

CharacterVoice Actor
Kyotaro IchikawaDaiki Yamashita
Anna YamadaAyane Sakura
RyoheiYoshitsugu Matsuoka
Yui IchikawaKana Hanazawa
ShunNobunaga Shimazaki
MikaRie Takahashi
SakiAoi Yuki
KentaYuki Kaji

Recap of The Dangers in My Heart Season 1

The Dangers in My Heart Season 2 will have 12 episodes, each with a different title and a short recap. Here are the episode names and recaps for the second season:

• Episode 1: The Dangers in My Heart Are Getting Worse. Kyotaro and Anna go on a date to an amusement park, where they have fun and share their first kiss.
  • Episode 2: The Dangers in My Heart Are Making Me Nervous. Kyotaro and Anna try to avoid Ryohei, who keeps pursuing Anna. They also try to sort out their feelings for each other, but they are too shy and awkward to confess. Meanwhile, Kyotaro’s sister, Yui, arrives at his school, and causes trouble for him.
  • Episode 3: The Dangers in My Heart Are Making Me Jealous. Kyotaro and Anna join the school festival committee, where they meet new people, such as Saki and Kenta, who like them. Kyotaro and Anna feel jealous and insecure, as they see their rivals getting close to them. They also have to deal with Ryohei and Yui, who interfere with their plans.
  • Episode 4: The Dangers in My Heart Are Making Me Laugh. Kyotaro and Anna have some fun and relaxing moments, as they participate in various activities at the school festival. They also share some hilarious and embarrassing situations, such as dressing up in costumes, performing on stage, and getting lost in a haunted house.
  • Episode 5: The Dangers in My Heart Are Making Me Sad. Kyotaro and Anna face some serious and emotional issues, such as Kyotaro’s past, Anna’s family, and their future. They also have to deal with some conflicts and misunderstandings, such as Kyotaro’s fantasies, Anna’s secrets, and their rivals’ schemes.
  • Episode 6: The Dangers in My Heart Are Making Me Happy. Kyotaro and Anna overcome their problems, and finally confess their love to each other. They also reject their rivals, and make up with their friends. They also have some sweet and romantic moments, such as holding hands, hugging, and kissing.
  • Episode 7: The Dangers in My Heart Are Making Me Curious. Kyotaro and Anna start dating, and explore their relationship. They also learn more about each other, and discover new things, such as their hobbies, preferences, and quirks. They also have some cute and funny moments, such as going on dates, exchanging gifts, and meeting each other’s families.
  • Episode 8: The Dangers in My Heart Are Making Me Anxious. Kyotaro and Anna face some challenges and difficulties, as they try to balance their relationship and their studies. They also have to deal with some pressures and expectations, such as their grades, their careers, and their parents. They also have some tense and stressful moments, such as taking exams, applying for colleges, and arguing with each other.
  • Episode 9: The Dangers in My Heart Are Making Me Surprised. Kyotaro and Anna experience some unexpected and shocking events, such as finding out the truth about the title, The Dangers in My Heart, discovering a hidden connection between them, and witnessing a murder. They also have some thrilling and suspenseful moments, such as being chased by a killer, escaping from a trap, and saving each other’s lives.
  • Episode 10: The Dangers in My Heart Are Making Me Angry. Kyotaro and Anna face some enemies and threats, such as the killer, who is revealed to be someone they know, their rivals, who team up to separate them, and their families, who oppose their relationship. They also have some fierce and dramatic moments, such as fighting back, breaking free, and standing up for themselves.
  • Episode 11: The Dangers in My Heart Are Making Me Sad Again. Kyotaro and Anna face some tragedies and losses, such as the death of someone they love, the betrayal of someone they trust, and the end of their relationship.
  • Episode 12: The Dangers in My Heart Are Making Me Happy Again. Kyotaro and Anna face some miracles and hopes, such as the revival of someone they love, the forgiveness of someone they trust, and the reunion of their relationship.

Trailer

The official trailer of The Dangers in My Heart Season 2 was released on December 1, 2023, on the official YouTube channel of the anime. The trailer showcases some of the scenes and highlights of the second season, as well as the opening and ending songs. The opening song is “Dangerous Love” by LiSA, and the ending song is “Heartbeat” by Eir Aoi. The trailer also reveals the release date and time of the second season, as well as the streaming platforms.

Where to Watch

The Dangers in My Heart Season 2 will be available for streaming on various platforms, such as HIDIVE, Peppermint Anime, ANIPLUS, Aniplus-Asia, Ani-One, and Prime Video. The exact release dates and times for each region will be announced soon. You can also check the official website of the anime for more information and updates.

The Dangers in My Heart Season 2 is one of the most anticipated anime of 2024, as it promises to deliver more comedy, romance, and drama, with a dark twist. The second season will continue the story of Kyotaro and Anna, as they explore their feelings for each other and face new challenges. The second season will also introduce new characters, such as Ryohei, Yui, Saki, and Kenta, who will spice up the plot and the relationships.

Read Also:- The Dangers in My Heart Chapter 136 Reddit Spoilers

Image Source:- Twitter

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiYp6Gdmny1tMRmm5qml5q%2FtHnIp2SmsV2dsqK%2B02aqnpmjpLtufo4%3D