published on in Popular

Alisa Manyonok Wiki - Biography, Height, Age, Family, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Education & More

Alisa Manyonok aka Alice Manyonok (born 5 April 1995, Age: 27 Years) is a famous Russian model, beauty pageant holder, volleyball player, social media influencer, content creator, media face, and entrepreneur from Vladivostok, Russia. This beautiful model is best known for winning the title of Miss Earth 2019. Apart from this, she also participated in lots of beauty pageant shows.

She also serves the position of a model at Supermodel International and Miss International. Besides this, she also collaborated with many top fashion brands. Other than this, Alisa also modeled for many popular fashion and skincare brands.

Apart from being a model, Manyonok is also a professional volleyball player and swimmer. She also played in various volleyball championships. At present, Alisa mostly focuses on her modeling career. Read this article, to know more information about Alisa Manyonok.

Who is Alisa Manyonok?

Alisa Manyonok is a famous Russian model. She is also best known for winning the title of Miss Earth 2019. Alisa also collaborated with many top modeling brands and magazine agencies. Apart from this, Manyonok also walked on the ramp of many fashion shows and modeling events.

Other than this, Alisa also works as a model at Supermodel International and Miss International. Not only a model, but she is also a sports enthusiast. She is also a professional volleyball player. Alisa also played so many volleyball championships. Her IG profile shows that she is also a professional swimmer. Moreover, Manyonok currently working on her fashion modeling career.

Alisa Manyonok Wiki, Birthday & Biodata

Biography, Childhood & Education

After researching a lot, we found that Alisa Manyonok is part of a well-settled family. She took birth on Wednesday, April 5, 1995, in Vladivostok, Russia. According to her date of birth, Alisa is 27 years old (as of 2022). This beautiful lady celebrates her birthday on the 5th of every April. Being the daughter of professional sports enthusiasts, she was also interested in sports since childhood.

As per the reports, Alisa attended a local high school for her basic studies. She also participated in lots of sports championships in her high school days. Later, she joined Kazan University and earned he graduate degree.

After that, Alisa began focusing on her volleyball career. After playing volleyball for some time, she stepped into the modeling industry. Today, she is a famous model and beauty pageant holder. On her 25th birthday, she shared a post and said:-

B-day! 🎉🎂 Today I’m 25, and no matter how much I wanted to be with my family and friends that day, I have to sit in quarantine at home and eat a cake alone. In any case, I have already thanked and congratulated my parents on the phone. And I want to wish you all good health, and that it will all be over quickly. Stay safe ❤️”

Who are Alisa Manyonok’s parents?

Alisa Manyonok was born to Russian parents. She holds a mixed ethnicity and follows the Christian religion. After researching a lot, we found that Alisa is the eldest child in the family. Let me tell you that, her father Mr. Manyonok is a former professional athlete and swimmer.

Her dad also won two European swimming championships. On the other hand, her mother Mrs. Manyonok is a professional basketball player. Her mom also played professional basketball for KGU, Russia.

Not only this, but Alisa has a younger brother in the family. However, the name of her brother is not available. But she also shared some images with her brother on social media. Once, she shared her childhood photo with her mom and said:-

When your mom is perfection 😍❤️ This little monkey is me 😅This is the feeling when your mom is forever young owner of a perfect figure, coupled with wisdom and a wonderful character🌸 That’s who I’m trying to be like, but so far I’m not good at it 😅”

Family, Ethnic Background & Nationality

ParentsFather: – Mr. Manyonok.
Mother: – Mrs. Manyonok.
BrotherShe has a brother.
SisterWill Update.
NationalityRussian.
ReligionChristian.
EthnicityMixed.

How Tall is Alisa Manyonok? Height & Weight

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 6′
In Meters: 1.8 m
In Centimetres: 180 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 50 kg
In Pounds: 110 lbs
Eye ColorDark Brown.
Hair ColorBlonde.
Shoe Size6 US.
PiercingEars.

Is Alisa Manyonok Single?

Alisa Manyonok is a famous model and social media influencer. She also modeled for many famous brands and magazine agencies. In her modeling career, she also worked with many famous models and social media influencers. She earned thousands of followers on her social media profiles.

Not only this, but Manyonok is also well-known for her cute smile and beautiful face. Many of her fans are eager to know about her love life and relationship status. However, Alisa does not share anything about her current relationship status. Maybe, she is single (as of February 2023). Moreover, Alisa loves to hang out with her family and friends.

Boyfriend, Husband & Relationships

Relationship StatusSingle.
Current BoyfriendWill Update.
Previous RelationshipsNot Known.
Marital StatusNot Married.
HusbandN/A.
ChildrenWill Update.

Career

Alisa Manyonok is a famous social media influencer and fashion model. She is also a professional volleyball player. Other than this, Manyonok also participated in various beauty pageant shows.

As a Volleyball Player & Swimmer

As per the reports, Alisa started her career as a volleyball player. Let me tell you that, she started playing volleyball in her high school days.

She also participated in lots of volleyball championships. Apart from this, she also shared her volleyball-playing photos and videos on her social media profiles. Apart from this, she is also a professional swimmer.

As a Model & Beauty Pageant Holder

Alisa Manyonok is also a famous fashion model and beauty pageant holder. Manyonok, who is originally from Baranavichy, Brest, Belarus, won the titles of Miss Beautiful Body and Miss Tatarstan’s first runner-up in 2015 and 2013, respectively. She placed in the Top 15 at the 2016 Miss International competition in Japan, where she represented Russia.

Additionally, in 2016, Manyonok won the Miss Photogenic modeling competition in Bangkok, Thailand, and finished as the first runner-up in Supermodel International. She won the title of World Beauty Queen in Seoul, Korea, in 2018 at the Grand Hill Convention Center.

She rose to fame after winning the title of Miss Earth 2019. At Miss Earth 2019, 85 women from all over the world, including Manyonok, competed. The coronation night was held at the Cove Manila in Okada Manila, Paraaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines, and was hosted by James Deakin. At present, she is a famous model and fashion influencer.

Net worth of Alisa Manyonok

Alisa earns a good income from her professional modeling career. Manyonok also made money from her sports career. Alisa is now focusing on her professional modeling career. She also collaborated with many top brands. She also endorses lots of fashion and beauty products. Her estimated net worth is around $1.5 million (approx.).

Also Read: Who is Nata Lee? Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Net worth | NewsUnzip

Facts About Alisa Manyonok

• Manyonok is also known as Alice Manyonok.
  • She also won Miss Earth Fire 2019.
  • In 2013, she grabbed the title, Miss Primorye.
  • She earned her graduate degree in the field of Public Relations.
  • She also appeared in lots of environmental campaigns.
  • In the year 2015, she was named Russia’s Top Model.
  • Alisa decided to become a professional model after winning Miss Primorye in 2013.

FAQs

• Who is Alisa Manyonok?

She is a Fashion Model, Beauty Pageant Holder, Volleyball Player, Social Media Influencer, Content Creator, Media Face, and Entrepreneur.

• How old is Alisa Manyonok?

She is 27 years old (as of 2022).

• Why is Alisa Manyonok famous?

For her amazing modeling content.

• Who is Alisa Manyonok’s boyfriend?

Not Known.

• How Tall is Alisa Manyonok?

6 feet (approx.).

• Does Alisa Manyonok play volleyball?

• Images Sources: instagram.com/lis_manyonok/

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZK6ttdKaZKaZnq68r7vKZpmip5enrrG02Gg%3D