published on in Wiki

Jodi Lister Nader (Michael Nader's Wife) Wiki, Biography, Net Worth, Age, Family & More

Jodi Lister Nader (born in 1954; Age: 67 years) is well known for being the spouse of Michael Nader (an American actor). He was famous among people for performing as Dex Dexter on ‘Dynasty’ and Dimitri Marick on ‘All My Children’. Jodi went viral on the internet after it was revealed that Michael passed away on 23 August 2021, Monday.

Who is Jodi Lister Nader?

Jodi Lister Nader Wiki:- On August 23, 2021, he died at his home in Northern California at the age of 76. His loving wife was the first person who announced the death of this actor. Lets’ read more about Jodi Lister Nader Biography, Age, Husband, Children, Wikipedia, Family, Siblings, Parents, Net worth, Height, Weight, and more information.

Jodi Lister Nader’s Biography

Bio – Jodi Lister Nader was born to her loving parents in the year 1954 in the United States of America. As per my calculations, Jodi Lister Nader’s age is 67 years old. However, I was not able to get my details about her birthday since she is not available on any of the social media platforms.

Talking about her education then Michael Nader’s wife attended a public school in her hometown. Later, she took admission to a college in the USA from where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree. Being born in the States, Jodi Lister holds American nationality.

Jodi Lister Nader Family (Father & Mother)

I tried to search about Jodi’s father and mother by reading various posts and articles. Unfortunately, I was not able to retrieve any information about her family, siblings, and childhood.

She was born into a Christian family. She shared her early life with her sister(s) and brother(s). Jodi Lister Nader is of white ethnicity.

FatherI will update.
MotherNot Known.
SisterUnknown.
BrotherNot available.

See Also – Who is Melinda Melrose? Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend, News Update & More

Everything About Michael Nader’s Spouse – Jodi Lister Nader Wiki

Full Real NameJodi Lister Nader.
Known AsJodi Nader.
OccupationNot known (Probably Homemaker).
Famous forWife of Michael Nader (an American actor).
Date of Birth1954.
Age (as of 2021)67 years old.
Place of BirthThe United States of America.
Net worthUSD 2.5 million- 5 million (approx.).
NationalityAmerican. 
ReligionCatholic.
EthnicityWhite.
Zodiac SignWill update.
ParentsMom – Name not available.
Dad –
SiblingsSis – I Will update.
Bro – Not Known.
ResidenceNorthern California, The USA.
EducationGraduate.
SchoolPublic High School.
Alma materUniversity in the USA.
Marital StateWidow.
HusbandMichael Nader.
BoyfriendName not known.
ChildrenLindsay Michelle Nader (step-daughter).
Eye ColorBlue. 
Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 6″.
In Meters: 1.67 m.
In Centimetres: 167 cm.
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 54-58 kg.
In Pounds: 119-127 lbs.
Hair ColorBrown.

Jodi Lister Nader’s Husband Name, Children & Personal Life

In September 2014, Jodi Lister tied the knot with Michael Nader in a lavish Christian wedding ceremony in a church. She was his second wife. Earlier, in June 1984, he married his first spouse Robin Weiss. Together, they share a daughter named Lindsay Michelle Nader.

As per the statement released by Jodi, they were together for 18 years. She became a widow after the demise of her partner on August 23, 2021. According to reports, the main cause of Jodi Lister Nader’s husband was an untreatable form of cancer.

Marital StatusWidow.
BoyfriendMichael Nader.
Spouse / HusbandMichael Nader.
KidsSon – None.
Daughter – Not known.
Step-daughter – Lindsay Michelle Nader.

Jodi Lister Nader Net worth / Career / Professions

There are absolutely no details about her professional life but her husband was one of the talented artists in the USA. From 1975 to 1978, Michael Nader made his TV debut with ‘As the World Turns’ where he acted as Kevin Thompson.

Some of his famous shows are ‘Law and Order: SVU’, ‘The Flash’, ‘Gidget’, ‘The Great Escape II: The Untold Story’, ‘Lady Mobster’, ‘Cold Case’, ‘Beach Blanket Bingo’, and ‘Lucky Charms’. As of 2021, the Net worth of Michael Nader is $2.5 million – $5 million US Dollars.

5 Facts You Should Know About Jodi Lister Nader

• According to reports, her late husband had also married his ex-wife Beth Windsor in the past.
  • She along with her partner Michael Nader fostered and adopted many pet dogs.
  • The couple even participated in Emma Samms’s virtual event which was organized to help raise funds for Long-Covid research.
  • Following the news of Michael Nader’s death, many big names from the film industry came forward to pay their tributes for the actor online. His fans also offered their condolences to his friends and family.
  • Jodi Lister Nader and Michael Nader didn’t share any children together.

Read Also – Who is Nada Adelle? News, Wiki & Biography

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLewsMhmo6KrpJq%2FbrrAnZyrZw%3D%3D