published on in Trending

How did Candice Coleman die? What was the cause of her death?

The world has lost a bright light in the journalism industry with the passing of Candice Coleman. She was a well-loved reporter who was a familiar face on News4Jax for two years. Her sudden death has left many people wondering about the cause of her passing. In this article, we will delve into Candice Coleman’s life, her career, and most importantly, the cause of her untimely death. This will be a tribute to a woman who touched many lives and will always be remembered. Keep reading more.

Who was Candice Coleman?

Candice Coleman was a talented journalist who worked at News4Jax from 1999 to 2001. She was born in Brunswick, Georgia, and later moved to Jacksonville to pursue her career. During her time at News4Jax, she covered a variety of stories ranging from hurricanes to high school sports. Her friendly nature and dedication to her job made her a beloved member of the team.

After leaving News4Jax, Coleman moved to Orlando to work for WKMG, where she continued to hone her skills as a journalist. Her passion for storytelling led her to work in writing and public relations, where she helped organizations develop and distribute their messaging. Even though she took a break from the news industry, her legacy as an outstanding journalist continued to live on.

How did Candice Coleman die? What was the cause of her death?

Candice Coleman’s cause of death was cancer. She passed away at the young age of 52 after battling the disease for a short time. Cancer is a disease that has touched far too many lives, and it’s a sobering reminder of the importance of early detection and treatment. Her fiancé Keith Petrofsky was with her in her final moments, a testament to the strong bond they shared.

Candice Coleman Obituary

Candice Coleman was a woman who lived her life with passion, dedication, and a contagious smile. While her time on this earth may have been cut short, she lived a life that many only dream of. Her contributions to the world of journalism will always be remembered, and her legacy will continue to inspire future generations. Our thoughts and prayers are with her loved ones during this difficult time. Rest in peace, Candice Coleman.

Tributes Pour to Candice Coleman death

Amy Kaufeldt FOX 35
Please say a prayer for the family of my beautiful friend Candice Coleman (center, black dress). Central Florida news fans may remember Candice as the fun, energetic feature reporter at WKMG Channel 6 several years ago. In more recent years, she was an amazing media rep, show host, and writer, but most of all an amazing human with an unshakable, deep faith. Candice passed away this morning from cancer. She leaves behind her son Logan, who she affectionately called her “Son-shine”. She was a huge cheerleader for me during my cancer diagnosis and I tried to be the same for her. My heart is broken. Rest in peace, my beautiful friend. 🙏🏼

Peyton Brown
When i first met you i was working for Rex, we use to vent to each other about how he irked us lol. The times i spent with you were memorable. You were such a beautiful soul inside and out. Caring, funny, beautiful, kind. Until we meet again Candice Coleman rest peacefully beautiful, you will be missed by soo many people . You motivated me to push harder with this business.

The news of her passing has left her friends, family, and colleagues in shock. Many have taken to social media to share their condolences and tributes to the woman who had such an impact on their lives. Her former colleagues have spoken about her great personality, attention to detail, and her commitment to excellence. Her memory will undoubtedly live on in the hearts of all those she touched.

ncG1vNJzZminqJyusb%2BNqKmgZ5OWu6W1wp5knKecmrqiuo4%3D