published on in People

Who is Kaya Corbridge? Wiki, Biography, Age, Net Worth, Height, Family, Boyfriend, Ethnicity & More

Kaya Corbridge (born in 1996 age: 25 years) is an entertainer, model, TikTok star, Social media personality, and an adult star from the United Kingdom. She is one of the youngest fastest rising social media stars. She is having millions of followers over her adult social platform Onlyfans where she provided her entertaining adult content. She is getting popular at a high rate and now she has made other Onlyfans models shocked by sharing her one recent fact in media.

Kaya disclosed her income in her recent short interview. She said that she has made $2.8 million since she joined Onlyfans in 2017 through the content that she provides over Onlyfans. She is highly active on the Onlyfans platform.

Over there on Onlyfans Kaya providing adult content, she pretended to be a giant and many times have been asked by people to shave her hair off. She is getting popularity from her Onlyfans account also got invited to the wedding of many people who she has never met before.

Her trending news of making millions without having any high educational degree has made many publishers tell her about more. And we are here also to connect you with her, so keep reading to get entertained.

Kaya Corbridge Wikipedia, Biography, (Early Life & Education)

Kaya the beautiful girl with bold eyes and a cute smile was born in Colne and raised in Lancashire to her British family in 1996. It is hard to tell you about her childhood because she is a social media star and only shared about her current life and earnings.

Getting younger she has never thought of becoming a model or adult star. Earlier she spoke about her step of moving towards Onlyfans. She said that she was messed up with her life and was not able to pay her university fees. At that time she was in need of extra money. So she switched to Onlyfans and in the beginning was not aware of what actually Onlyfans is all about.

Getting no help during her days of financial crisis she left her bachelor’s degree studies in International Relations that she was gaining from Leeds Beckett University earlier in 2017.

She has completed her schooling at Park High School Colne. Today she has no regret that she has left her education. As she believes that some people’s destiny is different than to earn on behalf of their education.

“It’s something you’ve really got to think about. I did it to earn extra money because I literally couldn’t afford to be at university and feed myself. I didn’t have help doing that,” Kaya said.

Kaya Corbridge Wiki & Bio

Full Real NameKaya Lizzay Corbridge
NameKaya Corbridge
NicknameKaya
Popular forHer Onlyfans earnings
LanguageEnglish
School NamePark High School Colne.
UniversityLeeds Beckett University
EducationDropped International Relations studies
ProfessionContent Creator
NationalityBritish
EthnicityBritish
Age (as of 2022)25 years old.
Zodiac SignNot Known
Date of BirthIn 1996
Place of BirthColne
Net worth$ 2.8 million USD
Current ResidenceManchester

Kaya Corbridge Family (Nationality & Ethnicity)

The in-depth detail of the Kaya family has not been told by her. But she has shared in her interview that whatever she earns doesn’t earn for her only. She helps her parents and siblings by providing them with financial help.

Kaya disclosed that she gives university fees to her one sister. She earlier helped her brother in getting a house by providing money to him from her bank. She said whenever her parents need the money she gives them. Kaya now usually goes out with her family to travel to different cities of the world.

Kaya Corbridge Father, Mother’s Name, Siblings & More

ReligionChristianity
NationalityBritish
EthnicityBritish
MotherMrs. Corbridge
FatherMr. Corbridge
SisterYes (Name Not Known)
BrotherYes (Name Not Known)
HusbandYes (Name Not Known)

Kaya Corbridge Age, Birthday & Zodiac Sign

Age25 years
Zodiac SignNot Known
BirthdayIn 1996

Kaya Corbridge Height, Weight & Physical Appearance

Shoe Size6 US (5 UK)
TattoosYes
Body MeasurementsBreast-34, Waist-26, Bust-34
Distinctive FeaturesBold Eyes
Eye ColorGrey
Hair LengthLong
Hair ColorGrey
Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 2″
In Meters: 1.57 m
In Centimetres: 57 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 50 kg
In Pounds: 110 lbs.
PiercingYes in Ears
Plastic SurgeryNo.

Kaya Corbridge Career, Videos & Profession

Already told by us that the Career journey that Kaya started first began by making herself listed with Onlyfans adult platform. She joined Onlyfans in 2017. Since 2017 she has raised 98.3k subscribers for her adult post and videos over there,

Getting more popularity over Onlfans she joined TikTok to connect more audience for her on 21 December 2021 and within 3 months she has reached near to 50k followers over her TikTok account. Earlier she revealed that through her career journey at Onlyfans she made $869000 till 2021 when she was only having 18000 subscribers over there.

To date, Kaya is earning a high income from her working as a content creator and adult star. She is also available on Instagram but has kept her Identity private over there. In the upcoming days, she is soon going to launch a new channel with her partner on March 2 to connect with a new audience that loves to see couples on screen.

During her interview, Kaya said that she is going to launch a channel with her partner to educate many shy people about sex education. She over her channel will encourage people to ask questions related to sex from her and her partner.

“There are a lot of men out there who are quite shy and don’t have women’s opinions on things so they ask people like me.”

These days she is spending her time learning more about sex education and Yoga Tantras in order to tell people how Yoga and sex are co-related.

https://twitter.com/hempresskc/status/1480216042471403533?s=20

Kaya Corbridge Spouse, Boyfriend Name & Relationships

Kaya is probably having a relationship with her male partner with whom she is going to launch her new channel on March 2, 2022. But she has not shared her boyfriend’s name and other information. As her different social media platform is set to the private mode we are unable to see her picture with her current boyfriend.

Kaya Corbridge Children, Affairs & Personal Life

Relationship StatusCommitted
Marital StatusCommitted
Boyfriend’s NameYes (Name Not Known)
Ex-Boyfriend NameNot Known
Ex-Husband NameNot Known
Husband NameYes (Name Not Known)
ChildrenSon- None
Daughter– None
Best Friend NameNot Known

Kaya Corbridge Net Worth, Income Source & Salary

Kaya has recently revealed in media that she is having a net worth of $2.8 million USD that she has earned only from her Onlyfans services. She has now become a young millionaire in the United Kingdom.

In January month of 2022, she has made $111k income from her Onlyfans. Over her Onlyfans, she is having 7.4 k views for her Pictures and 1.5k views for her every video. She loves to travel and has been traveling to the world for the last few years, through her good income usually explores new beaches and resorts.

Currently, she is seeking a good mansion for herself in her hometown that she will buy soon in the upcoming days.’

“It has worried me in the past but because of how much I’ve made now and the way I invest my money I’ve kind of set myself up for life. Not everyone will have the same success as that though – I’ve been here since early on and I think it would’ve been much harder if I’d started now.’

Interesting Facts about Kaya Corbridge

• Over her Instagram, she is having 39.6k followers.
  • She loves dogs a lot and have Two cute puppy in her house.
  • She is not available on Youtube.
  • Kaya is fond of making videos on TIkTok.
  • She is fond of wearing colorful clothes.
  • Kaya is yet to be listed with Wikipedia for her great achievements.
  • She is invited to marriages by unknown people that have subscribed to her over Onlyfans.
  • At her Onlyfans she entertains the audience by doing acts like pouring beans on herself and becoming a giant who squashes people.
  • Kaya uses different camera angles to look bigger as a giant

Social Media Profiles & More

Frequently Asked Questions

• Who is Kaya Corbridge?

She is an adult model available on Onlyfans and belongs to the United Kingdom.

• How tall is Kaya Corbridge?

Mis. Kaya appears to be 5 feet and 2 inches tall.

• How old is Kaya Corbridge?

Miss. Kaya is only 25 years old.

• When was Kaya Corbridge born?

Model kaya was born in 1996.

• How much Net worth does Kaya Corbridge Have?

Kaya is having a net worth of $2.8 million USD.

• ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLiixcBmmqiqkqe2pbPEaA%3D%3D